Friday, April 4, 2008

Family Strength

Well, last night we (mom,dad, kids) stayed up late discussing the statistics I had found during the day. It turns out they had already found that web site and were well into dealing with it themselves before I told them about it.

It was interesting thing to see our children give us a good lesson in faithfulness. They seem mature beyond their years. It was good to see them lending strength to each other.

We are grateful as a family for the wonderful thoughts of friends, family, and neighbors.

Today, I saw faith turning from theory to practical working knowledge and I am warmed by the nearness of heaven. I am looking forward to conference. I am always strengthened by seeing and hearing from the leaders of the Church.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

The first session of conference was amazing. It's interesting how the Lord can send such personal messages when you are ready for them through his leaders who are preaching the gospel to people all over the world. I just want to say thanks to you and mom for raising us kids in a home where we were the principles of the gospel and faith were visible daily. Our faith originally stemmed from you two as you guys live a faithful life. Thanks thanks thank. Hailey and Bub say Hi. And Hailey says, "I want to go for a ride when Grandpa goes for a walk." I think she means she wants to sit on your walker.:)

Samuel Wilson said...

dad you and mom are amazing people! and parents!! we all love you so much!!! you guys mean the world to us! we love you with all are hearts! and dad hang in there!! we are all hear to fight by your side!

I love you guys to death and would do anything for you!

keep up the hard work!! and positive thinking!!

we are all praying!!!

god bless

sam