Monday, May 12, 2008

Too Long

Sorry, I've been away from blogging for such a while. I just wanted to thank the Lord to be with my youngest daughter for her 16th birthday. That's one of those life-time events that no-one wants to miss.

What a sweet beautiful young woman she has become, she is so mature for her age. I guess it's time to get the shotgun out now that various boys have been patiently waiting for her 16th birthday so the dating can begin. I guess they will have to get past Sam and Bruce first. (Ha, good luck with that one!)

4 comments:

Samuel Wilson said...

lol Thats right!!!!
Love ya dad! dont worry you will be around for a very very long time!!! and No matter what happens, Death could not even keep our family apart! I love you and mom with all my heart! you guys our our world (this kids) thanks for all that you have done and still do!
love you !!!
and we will keep an eye out for the boys!!! haha

Unknown said...

Hi Dan & Tere & Family,
We just got your blog info and read it all Monday night for FHE. Thanks for sharing your lives with us and letting us learn too. We all love you all and we like reading your blog. Let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help. We pray for all of you often. The Crosby's Darel & Shannon & Family (5)
P.S. Keep us Smiling & Laughing.
Darel

PhishTako said...

Hey Dan,

I loved your entry on "Despair". I think humor is a great medicine. I know humor helped me get through some long days of chemo.

My family and I are praying for you. I think of you often. Say hello to Tere for us.

- Jay Wootton

Danielle said...

Eliza is the cutest girl ever! It's been fun to see her grow up but all the sudden I think me, Bruce, Sam, and even Bub are like "what, she can't be 16 that means we are all getting old. She has to be the baby forever. Poor girl, we will all be playing the intimidator and be keeping some boys away! But that's cause we love her. HA ha Ha!